If you are a member of staff or postgraduate student, you will normally (if you have given consent) be listed in the directory of people on the main Departmental web site, with a profile page showing basic information. The page will have a URL along the lines of http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/profiles/crsid – where crsid is your user id e.g. abc21.
To edit your profile page, first go to the page itself in your browser. Then:
- In the right-hand sidebar, click ‘Raven login’.
- You should be taken to the Raven login page to enter your username and password, and then back to your profile page.
- At the top of the content of the page, just below the coloured band with your name, you should now see a set of tabs. Click on ‘edit’.
- You should be taken to the editing page for your profile page, where you can control how your name appears, and add information about your role, teaching and research in the Department. Add text in any of the boxes to have the new section appear on your profile page.
- When you have finished editing, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.
Your title and contact details are generated automatically from the Department’s administrative database. If any of the details needs to be updated, contact the appropriate HR/administrative office in the Department (if you’re not sure who that is, check the list shown here).
Academic staff will have a link on their profile page to an automatically generated list of their publications as known to the University’s Symplectic Elements publications database. If your publications are not appearing, you may need to log into the Elements database and add them there.