think-cell is a presentation software which makes the task of creating professional PowerPoint presentations easy and efficient. It contains an Excel add-in for consistently rounding numbers across complex calculations and multiple worksheets, and integrates seamlessly with PowerPoint, helping you to visualize complex charts, such as waterfalls, Marimekkos and Gantts, in your presentation within minutes. think-cell is also capable of generating auto-updating agenda slides as simply as a table of contents in a good word processor.
Documentation and screen-casts
There is searchable online documentation for detailed instructions to get started with think-cell. Their screen-casts show quick examples of how to build waterfall, Marimekko, Gantt, scatter, column, area and many more charts. Refer to the online documentation, screen-casts, and knowledgebase to get started with think-cell.
This tool is provided by www.think-cell.com free of charge and is available for Engineering Department students and faculty members for Academic / Nonprofit Use only.
The Installer can be downloaded for PC and mac. Downloadable installers and licence keys can be accessed from here
- Prerequisites : Office or Office 365.
- Unpack the archive tc-xx.zip in to a temporary directory.
- Ensure both the installer (setup_think-cell.xxx) and the license file (serial.txt) are in the same directory. Mac installer is a PKG file, Windows is an EXE.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions.
- You may be prompted for the key during installation or first use. Enter the provided key from the serial.txt file.
The think-cell license key provided through this agreement is valid until 30th September 2024.
For further information please contact: email@example.com