JMP / SAS SOFTWARE – ANNUAL EVALUATION LICENCE
The JMP Pro SAS software is now freely available to all members of the Engineering Department via access to an annual evaluation licence.
If you require access to this software please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you can access the software, you are required to read and confirm that you will abide by the terms and conditions of the software evaluation agreement. You are also required to confirm that this software is for your sole use only and will not be shared.
On receipt of confirmation your CRSid will be added to the end user list. You will then be provided with a link to the software along with installation instructions.
- What Can I Do With JMP? : The bird’s-eye view offered by the Analytic Workflow will help you understand at a glance what users can do with their data in JMP.
- How Can I Run xyz Analysis With JMP? : The Learning Library is a collection of handy, step-by-step tutorials easily guiding new users in importing datasets into JMP, generating graphs, running analysis, and then exporting them to other platforms or languages. Bonus resource: JMP includes ~500 sample datasets stored in the Help -> Sample Data menu, with preset scripts to see how basic and advanced analysis are built (quick video is available here).
- Which Resources Does JMP Offer To Learn More About Data Analysis? : ”Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving” is the award-winning, online course we developed with leading companies in the engineering and life sciences fields to teach and learn fundamental statistical concepts and methods through real-world examples and exercises. Enroll the course for free now (also available on Coursera) and earn your certifications.
- Live Events : Stay up to date on the latest in data analytics and problem solving skills with our live events hosting thought leaders, industrial/academic guest speakers and JMP champions.
- On-Demand Academic Webinars : To dig deeper into a specific application area (engineering, biology, life sciences, social sciences, chemistry, and more), new and experienced users can choose among great on-demand webinars recorded by the Academic Team.
- Books : Educators considering to use JMP in their courses can request free electronic copies of all JMP books edited by SAS Institute. Browse the catalogs available for new and intermediate/advanced users, then contact email@example.com to receive your copies (please specify in which course you would like to use the books).
- Online Help: We suggest to check the online user manual first as it provides a quick solution in 99% of the times! As an alternative, users can also take advantage of the online JMP users community on https://community.jmp.com/. They will receive direct assistance from other users in the world as well as JMP developers and system engineers.
- Technical Support: Users can always count on our Technical Support, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+44 0 1628 486933).
- JMP Academic Team: Send an email to email@example.com and Volker.firstname.lastname@example.org so we can directly point users to the right link or resource.