Visitors and guests of the University can now connect to a guest wifi service using their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Using the service, visitors and guests can:
- Get free wireless connectivity where the University Wireless Service is available
- Sign in using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Amazon
- Connect in outdoor public spaces, such as Jesus Green, Parkers Piece and The Mill Pond
- Connect in University of Cambridge museums, including Fitzwilliam Museum, Kettles Yard and Scott Polar Research Institute
- Connect up to 3 devices each
Members of the public, conference and departmental guests, visitors and any other non-Cambridge University members are welcome to use this service. Existing members of the University with a valid CRSid should not use the guest wifi service, and should use eduroam or UniOfCam-IoT, instead.